Our business activities are responsible for much more than the mere generation of economic returns; they have a direct impact on society and the environment.
FRV is passionate about this project and we recognize the importance of ensuring the project is a success for the local community.
The Potosi Solar project has received strong community support as it represents a positive diversification of the local economy.
- It creates job opportunities during construction and operation.
- It creates job opportunities during construction and operation.o It is estimated that up to around 300 workers will be required to construct the project.
- During operation up to around 5 jobs will be created.
- It represents a positive diversification of the local economyIt represents a positive diversification of the local economy
- It brings investment to the area
- It delivers additional indirect economic opportunities to local businesses including local grocery stores, restaurants, cafés, accommodation providers and petrol stations.
- It delivers clean, zero emissions electricity to meet the region’s energy needs and helps further the development of the Mexican clean energy industry.